Ok folks, I’ve got some exciting news to share…
5 of my favorite Productivity sites have joined forces to help make organizing your life easier-what’s better than that?
Pocket, Evernote, Wunderlist, LastPass and Dropbox are offering subscriptions for all of the productivity services for only $59.99. This is a discount of more than 70% on the full price of purchasing each individually!
Included in the pack are 1-year subscriptions to the following:
- Pocket Premium: Keep the articles, videos and websites that interest you accessible at all times with Pocket Premium’s powerful organization, search, and Permanent Library features. (Valued at $44.99/year)
- Evernote Premium: Evernote Premium is built around your core daily tasks of writing, collecting information, and presenting your ideas. It’s the modern way professionals get work done. (Valued at $45.00/year)
- Wunderlist Pro: Wunderlist Pro is the easiest way to get stuff done, whether you’re organizing your work, sharing a shopping list with a loved one or planning an overseas adventure. (Valued at $49.99/year)
- LastPass Premium: LastPass Premium makes it easy to organize your online life, letting you sync passwords across all your devices, easily share logins, and access additional security features. (Valued at $12.00/year)
- Dropbox Pro: Get a three month trial to Dropbox Pro. With 1 TB (1,000 GB) of storage and powerful sharing features, Dropbox Pro keeps your stuff safe and accessible no matter where you are.
- The New York Times Digital Subscription: Enjoy eight weeks of free unlimited access to nytimes.com and NYTimes smartphone apps. Catch up on global and national news as well as exclusive videos, multimedia, blogs and much more.
The special pricing for the Productivity Pack expires on February 13. Click here to sign up today. Make 2015 your most organized and productive year by taking advantage of this offer!