How To Serve a Clutter-Free Thanksgiving
Last week I had the pleasure of spending the morning with my good friend and anchorwoman, Eve Russo. We talked about how stressful planning Thanksgiving can be. As someone who is entering her 18th year hosting, I was able to share some simple tips for being the “hostess with the mostess” minus the hassle.
You can view the segment HERE:
A Few Key Tips to Remember:
- Have a welcome basket for out of town guests (contents include: spare toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, etc, magazines, and your wifi password)
- Get creative with with festive labels
- Printing a copy of the menu adds a nice touch and is a simple way to dress the table
- Repurpose household items like mason jars to corral cutlery
- Use decorative disposable placemats (great for kids to draw on, plus makes clean up a snap!)
- Have disposable “tupperware” on hand to send guests home with leftovers (this way you don’t have to chase them down for yours!)
Don’t forget to download our FREE Thanksgiving Checklist!
Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!