powered by Sounder
- Today we are continuing with our March Madness Series
- Today we are joined by my friend and NYC psychotherapist Diana Gasperoni
- We talk about how clutter interferes in other areas of our lives
- The psychological breakthrough that happens when we are able to let go
- And Diana talks about the secret behind her junk drawer!
- Check out the entire episode here
- Click HERE if you are in the NYC area and want to check out one of Diana’s BeHER circles
- Visit simplyBorganized.com for links to all our episodes.
- This ORGANIZED Life is available on iTunes , Soundcloud & GooglePlay
- If you’re interested in attending our next CLUTTER CLINIC, click here for more info.
***enter promo code GIVEBACK20 and 20% of your ticket price will be donated to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation for Pediatric Cancer Research