Closets, we all have them and we all most certainly wish they could be better. Whether it’s storing more clothes or doing double-duty as a dressing room, we all want and expect more from the space. Thankfully, Organized Living is here to help with the five closet trends that are all about making life easier.
1. Adjustability. Moving your closet around to fit your needs is the latest craze. People love to change their closet to fit their needs – whether it’s adjusting a shelf to accommodate thick, folded sweaters for fall or lower your hanging to be able to grab clothes easily – homeowners are about it. And not only do homeowners want to adjust their closet system, they want to keep adding accessories to it.
2. His and Her Closets. Create perfect harmony with your significant other with his and her closets and never worry about invading each other’s space again. Personalize your space to be uniquely you. We’re seeing men deck out their space with sports memorabilia, transforming their closet into a ‘man cave’. Women are adding touches of serious glamour with chandeliers and wallpaper accents. If you don’t have two closets, divide the sides in your closet for a his side and a her side.
Listen to our interview here!
3. Matching Finishes. Homeowners want a finish in their closet and storage areas that reflect the aesthetic of the home. If you’re looking to brighten up your closet, we recommend a white finish or something with a fun texture. If you want to go classic, a dark finish will bring an effortless elegance to your closet. We don’t like to play favorites… but we can’t get enough of our freedomRail’s Snowdrift Live and Driftwood Live finishes.
4. Ditch the Dresser! Bedroom furniture sets with multiple dressers are so last year. Homeowners everywhere are nixing their dressers and opting for drawers and open shelving in the closet to store their wardrobe. Say goodbye to wasted space and hello to a minimalistic bedroom. Gone are the days you have to run around the room trying to find the perfect outfit and here to stay is the one-stop-shop your closet has become.
5. Maximizing Every Inch of Space. Homeowners are no longer messing around with wasted space. They want to take advantage of every available space; after all, storage is a premium! Closets have nooks and crannies that were going to waste, but not anymore. Homeowners want shelving that maximizes space by going wall-to-wall. No wasted space!
Home trends may come and go, but adjustable storage is here to stay. Finding the right storage system to accommodate your needs can be quite the task. Organized Living’s adjustable freedomRail closet system is up to the challenge. With unwavering strength and complete adjustability, you can count on freedomRail to withstand active daily use for years to come. Learn more about how freedomRail can meet all of your needs and exceed your expectations by visiting OrganizedLiving.com today.
*this is a sponsored post from our good friends at Organized Living, the preferred closet solution for Simply B Organized.