Episode 050: Organizational Happiness with Jenna Dornseif
- Welcome to This Organized Life!
- I’m your host, Laurie Palau
- We kick off the morning with a question from our audience-check it out!
- On today’s episode, we are joined by Jenna Dornseif, founder of Synced Spaces in Denver, CO
- Jenna talks about what she defines as “ORGANIZATIONAL HAPPINESS”
powered by Sounder
- You can also find lots of great tips and advice on her blog, Neat News, where you can download her free holiday gift planning template!
- If you’re a Professional Organizer who would like to become part of our community, please click HERE for more info
- Looking for a Professional Organizer in your town? Please check out our external partners to find one near you!
- If you liked this episode, please take a moment to and leave us a review which helps other people to find us, plus we like hearing nice things!!! 😃
- New episodes air every Thursday!
- If you’re a fan of our show, please subscribe to This ORGANIZED Life on either iTunes, Soundcloud or GooglePlay
- Visit simplyBorganized.com for articles, checklists and links to all our episodes.
- Want More #TOL? Join our discussion group on facebook called This ORGANIZED Life and your questions may be featured in an upcoming episode!
- Don’t forget to pick up your copy of my new book HOT MESS: A Practical Guide to Getting Organized available at amazon in paperback and kindle-it makes for a great gift!