For today’s episode we turned to YOU, our listeners, readers, and followers to answer the questions that you want to know. I am always impressed with the questions you have; some are funny, some are more serious, and others relate to running a business.
I even learned a thing or two about Erika along the way!
We received lots of emails and DM’s, and narrowed the list to 15 questions, so if your question wasn’t answered, or if there is something else you’d like to know, shoot us an email to email@example.com. We read each and every one!
Now for the fun stuff…..drumroll please!
1. What is the Partner Program? Who is it for?
2. How long have you been married? And where did you honeymoon?
3. Do I travel for the Clutter Clinic™?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Am I writing another book?
6. Why does Erika take off for the summer?
7. How many clients do you see? And who or what type is your favorite client?
8. What is your favorite food?
9. Was your house organized growing up?
10. Do your husbands listen to the show?
11. Who is someone I’d like to interview?
12. What is your favorite organizing product right now?
13. What app do you use most often?
14. How can I help a friend in need without offending them?
15. What is the best place to start?
Pretty good questions, right?! To hear our responses, check out the full episode!
Please support us!
SUBSCRIBE to TOL to have new episodes downloaded each week!
REVIEW . Social influence is the most impactful way to help others find our show!
Struggling with Clutter?
Stop feeling like a Hot Mess!
HOT MESS: A Practical Guide to Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of clutter, Physical, Emotional, and Calendar, along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the time to reclaim time, find freedom, and feel empowered from the “stuff” that is holding you back.
Links Mentioned in this Episode