Ep 173: Marriage, Work & Social Distancing
[et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″ text_font=”Century Gothic||||||||” header_font=”Flawless||||||||” header_font_size=”42px”]
How is everyone doing? April is here, and I can pretty much bet that in your wildest dreams you never thought you’d be kicking-off Spring quarantined in your house.
Today folks, you’re in for a treat because I have the better half of the Palau duo joining me today; The one and only, laundry loving, note card taking, sneaker loving Josh Palau!
BTW, if you haven’t listened to his past episode appearances, I’ve included links in the show notes below.
In light of our current climate, today we are talking all things Marriage, Work and Social Distancing when Josh answers the following questions:
1. How are you handling working from home and not having the physical interpersonal connection with your team?
2. As someone who typically works outside of the house, how has COVID-19 impacted your work/life balance?
3. You manage a team of people, many of whom are now faced with homeschooling as well as keeping up with working remotely-how are you helping them to navigate expectations etc.?
4. What (if any) impact do you think this has had on our relationship?
5. What advice do you have for people who are not used to this much together-ness?
6. I would suspect that many marriages (not ours of course) are experiencing stress from the financial impact of the CORONA, care to share any thoughts for our listeners who may find themselves feeling overwhelmed as a result of the unknown?
7. What is the first thing you are going to do when the pandemic is over?
8. As an introvert, what are your take-aways from forced social distancing?
9. What is one thing positive that has come from this experience?
During the uncertainty, we are all faced to pivot, change and adapt. Let’s all continue to work together to stay healthy and safe.
CONNECTION is more important than ever, so please connect with us on your social media platform of choice for tips, inspiration, and support.
We also have a team of organizers who are willing and able to help you organize virtually Click HERE to find someone who can help!
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.26.5″ custom_padding=”0px||8px|||”][et_pb_row column_structure=”1_3,2_3″ _builder_version=”3.26.5″ custom_padding=”0px||1px|||”][et_pb_column type=”1_3″ _builder_version=”3.26.5″][et_pb_image src=”https://simplyborganized.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/xoxolaurie.png” _builder_version=”3.26.5″][/et_pb_image][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”2_3″ _builder_version=”3.26.5″][/et_pb_column][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.1″ custom_padding=”||48px|||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″ custom_margin=”-14px|||||”]
P.S. Make sure to check out the links below for more great info!
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.26.5″ custom_padding=”0px||7px|||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.26.5″ custom_padding=”0px||0px|||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.26.5″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″ text_font=”Century Gothic||||||||” custom_margin=”||59px|||”]
A special thanks to our good friends at CURIO-PRESS for sponsoring this episode of This ORGANIZED Life!
They have an incredible line of personalized stationery, lists & notepads.
Visit CURIO-PRESS.COM and enter the code ORGANIZED at checkout to receive 15% your entire order
*Please shop local when you can, small businesses have been greatly impacted by COVID-19 and appreciate your support.
For sponsorship inquiries and collaborations click here
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″ header_font_size=”42px” inline_fonts=”Flawless”]
Check Out Josh’s Past Episodes
EP 86: THE TELL ALL EPISODE | EP 87: LIFE, MARRIAGE & THINGS LAURIE DISLIKES | EP 142: THE CO-PARENTING EPISODE
Promo Codes For You!
15% OFF CURIO-PRESS WITH CODE “ORGANIZED” | 10% OFF YOUR COLOR GURU WITH CODE “ORGANIZEDLIFE”
Please support us!
SUBSCRIBE to TOL to have new episodes downloaded each week!
REVIEW. Social influence is the most impactful way to help others find our show!
Struggling with Clutter?
Click HERE to take our FREE clutter quiz!
Stop feeling like a Hot Mess!
HOT MESS: A Practical Guide to Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of clutter, Physical, Emotional, and Calendar, along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the time to reclaim time, find freedom, and feel empowered from the “stuff” that is holding you back.
Available on amazon, barnes & noble or wherever books are sold.
Connect with Me