Today I am joined by Kristen Manieri who is a writer, mindfulness teacher and host of the 60 Mindful Minutes podcast. I invited Kristen onto our show during this crazy time of COVID-19 to talk about how mindfulness can help to reduce stress (something we are all dealing with during quarantine!).
During our conversation, we talked about:
- Kristen’s journey into mindfulness
- How mindfulness has given her coping strategies to become a more patient mom
- What to do if you struggle with quieting your mind, or even finding the time to get started
- Helpful tools to keep inside your “toolbox”
- How to keep from passing your anxiety onto your kids or spouse
- The link between outer order and inner calm
- Resources, including books and apps to guide you along the way (see links below)
Kristen shares advice for parents who have younger kids who miss their friends, and are tired of being cooped up at home, but may not have the language or maturity to articulate how they are feeling.
Today is a great day to begin your mindfulness practice. Kristen’s recommendation: start with 5 minutes per day and work up from there. Make sure to check out all the links to help you get started, including her free 5-day course!
A special thanks to our good friends at CURIO-PRESS for sponsoring this episode of This ORGANIZED Life!
They have an incredible line of personalized stationery, lists & notepads.
Visit CURIO-PRESS.COM and enter the code ORGANIZED at checkout to receive 15% your entire order
*Please shop local when you can, small businesses have been greatly impacted by COVID-19 and appreciate your support.
For sponsorship inquiries and collaborations click here
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Connect with Kristen
Promo Codes for You!
Please Support Us!
SUBSCRIBE to TOL to have new episodes downloaded each week!
Stop feeling like a Hot Mess!
HOT MESS: A Practical Guide to Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of clutter, Physical, Emotional, and Calendar, along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the time to reclaim time, find freedom, and feel empowered from the “stuff” that is holding you back.