Brit Kolo is the Creator of the Marketing Personality Type™ Framework at MarketingPersonalities.com. Brit helps small business owners craft their messages authentically by aligning their marketing strategy to their Myers-Briggs Personality Type…..and you know how much I love talking about personality type!
During our conversation Brit shares:
- An overview of the Myers-Briggs Personality Assessment
- She explains what the 4 letters stand for (I’m an ENTJ btw)
- How you can find your Myers-Briggs Personality Type
- The benefits to understanding your personality type, and those around you
- Brit shares her thoughts on whether certain personality types are prone to clutter based on their behavior
We recorded this conversation pre-COVID, and I’m glad to finally get a chance to share it with you!
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Connect with Brit
Please Support Us!
SUBSCRIBE to TOL to have new episodes downloaded each week!
Stop feeling like a Hot Mess!
HOT MESS: A Practical Guide to Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of clutter, Physical, Emotional, and Calendar, along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the time to reclaim time, find freedom, and feel empowered from the “stuff” that is holding you back.