Listen and Subscribe to Our Podcast
Joining me today is best selling author, and leadership speaker, Marissa Orr. I asked Marissa to join me on This ORGANIZED Life Podcast to talk about life as a single mother of 3, what prompted her speak out about the inequalities she experienced during her time at Google & Facebook, and what eventually led her to write her breakout book: Lean Out, The Truth About Women, Power, & the Workplace.
● Marissa candidly shared her story, and we talked about her own struggles with clutter.
● She explains why she named her podcast “Nice Girls Don’t Watch the Bachelor” (it’s probably not what you think!)
● We talked about creating margin, giving ourselves permission to not be perfect, and how her future self “Doris,” helps to keep her in check!
I could have talked with Marissa for hours (not to worry, we are having her back on our show in a few months!).
If you enjoyed our conversation, please share it with a friend. Be sure to check out the links below to connect with Marissa, buy her book, and check out her podcast.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Connect with Marissa
Other Promo Codes Exclusive For The Tol Community!
Stop drowning in email clutter: STREAMLINE YOUR INBOX WITH INBOX DONE
Say goodbye to the clothes that aren’t doing you any favors: 10% OFF YOUR COLOR GURU WITH CODE “ORGANIZEDLIFE”
Help Us Celebrate Our 200th Episode!!!!
To leave a personalized message: Please dial 1-800-509-8171. If you are outside of the US, Canada, or Carribean, or if you want to make your recording using a voice recorder, please visit https://lifeonrecord.com/this-organized-life/. This service is sponsored by LifeOnRecord – a meaningful audio keepsake of phoned in stories, memories, and well-wishes from family and friends telling the recipient why they are special. For more information visit, https://lifeonrecord.com.
Feel free to answer as many questions as you’d like! Phone lines are open through September 15, 2020
1. What was your favorite episode of TOL? And why?
2. Is there a guest you would like to have back on the show?
3. What topics would you like us to discuss in future episodes?
4. Who would like to be interviewed on TOL?
5. What do you love most about our podcast?
And of course, “Where do you feel like the biggest HOT MESS & Where do you feel the most organized?”
Please Support Us!
SUBSCRIBE to TOL to have new episodes downloaded each week!
Stop feeling like a Hot Mess!
HOT MESS: A Practical Guide to Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of clutter, Physical, Emotional, and Calendar, along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the time to reclaim time, find freedom, and feel empowered from the “stuff” that is holding you back.