Episode 257: 2021 Holiday Gift Guide
It’s one of my favorite episodes of the year…our Holiday Gift Guide! We’re posting it early this year to help you get a jumpstart on your shopping.
Joining me is none other than THE Joshua Palau. We spent the hour sharing our favorite gift ideas with y’all. Each of our lists have been researched and curated on our own, without sponsorship, or input from anyone else.
Don’t worry about grabbing a pen, we’ve got you covered. We’ve included all links mentioned in the episode for you below in the show notes.
We round out the episode by sharing some tips to keep your gift giving under control (make sure to download our holiday gift tracker!)
This is one episode you won’t want to miss!
Prefer to watch our conversation?
Click HERE to head over to our Youtube channel!
Broadway is Back – (but also local theatres)
Athleisure and Fashion
Vuori – Kore Shorts are my favorite
Fav One-Stop Shops:
• Local Austin
• Give back 1% of sales
• Support local artisans
2. Gold Belly
• Supports Community
• Personalized Creature Comforts
3. Mark & Graham: Monogrammed central!
● Great customer service
● Great packaging
● High end looks and affordable prices
i. Travel Jewelry Case
ii. Catchall tray
iii. Packing cubes
iv. Eyeglasses tray
v. Watch box
vi. Gardening bag
vii. Manicure set
viii. Wine totes
ix. cord(tech) organizers
• Based in brooklyn
• Support local artisans
• Certified B corp
• Pay fair living wage
• Paid time off for maternity & paternity leave and caring for aging parents
Holiday Gift Planning Guide:
1. Make a list (don’t forget postal carrier, hairdresser, teachers, garbage collectors, etc)
2. Set a budget (don’t overspend)
3. Shop early (shipping delays)
4. Designate a holding location
5. Keep track of incoming and pending gifts
6. Keep a folder/envelope of receipts (toss after the holidays!)
7. Simplify wrapping (different wrapping per person, or same wrapping different bows)
Download our Holiday Gift Tracker
JOSHUA’S BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS
MALIBU RISING | WE ARE THE BRENNANS
Please support us!
FOLLOW TOL to have new episodes downloaded each week!
REVIEW. Social influence is the most impactful way to help others find our show!
Struggling with Clutter?
Click HERE to take our FREE clutter quiz!
Stop feeling like a Hot Mess!
HOT MESS: A Practical Guide to Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of clutter, Physical, Emotional, and Calendar, along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the time to reclaim time, find freedom, and feel empowered from the “stuff” that is holding you back.
Available on amazon, barnes & noble or wherever books are sold.