Ep 278: Spring Organizing Checklist
Happy April everyone!
Technically, Spring is here (although in the North East it doesn’t quite feel like it) and you know what that means….time for some Spring Cleaning Tips.
On today’s episode I walk you through my Spring Organizing Checklist for both inside and outside the house. Some of these you may want to outsource to a professional, others you can tackle alone or with the help of your family. Do a little at a time or block a whole weekend. The purpose of this is to help give you a roadmap to follow.
You can also download a copy HERE
- Check Air in Bike Tires
- Pump up balls
- Discard old outdoor toys
- Fill gas can for lawn mower
- Wash windows
- Check gutters
- Powerwash house
- Plant: flowers, shrubs, herbs & vegetable garden
- Get mulch delivered
- Bring out & clean outdoor furniture
- Go through medicine cabinet and removed anything expired
- Check the pantry for expired food, especially spices!
- Replace air filters
- Deep clean fridge & freezer
- Wash comforter & refresh bed linens
- Edit your bookshelf
- Declutter your clothes & put away any seasonal items
- Have your kids go through toys and donate what they’ve outgrown
- Go through your gadget drawer & donate items you no longer use
- Cycle out home decor accessories including pillows & throws
Spring is a great time to reset routines & reorganize rooms. I hope this episode gives you the motivation you need to get going!
Struggling with Clutter?
Stop Feeling Like a
Hot Mess: A Practical Guide for Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of Clutter: Physical, Emotional, and Calendar. Along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the opportunity to reclaim time, find freedom& feel empowered, from the “stuff” holding you back.
Available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or wherever books are sold.