Joining me today is Mary Cornetta. Mary and I met several years ago when I was starting the SBO Partner Program. At that time, she was launching her company, Sort and Sweet Inc, a professional organizing service based on Long Island, NY as a one-woman-show. Since then, Mary has grown her business to include a team of talented and skilled organizers who are all passionate about helping folks declutter and get organized. .
The past couple of years have brought a lot of change in Mary’s life both personally and professionally. During our conversation we talked about:
- Moving from New York to Savannah, GA
- How she pivoted and expanded her business during the Pandemic
- What it’ like being an Enneagram 7
- We spoke about her childhood and how clutter and organization impacted her development, relationships and future career
- Her own personal clutter roadblocks and how she naviages clutter that she can’t see.
I loved this conversation and hope you do too!
If you are a professional organizer (or thinking about becoming one) and would like to learn more about our SBO Partner Program, click here to schedule a call so we can learn more about you!
CONNECT WITH MARY
MARY’S BOOK RECOMMENDATION
Struggling with Clutter?
Stop Feeling Like a
Hot Mess: A Practical Guide for Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of Clutter: Physical, Emotional, and Calendar. Along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the opportunity to reclaim time, find freedom& feel empowered, from the “stuff” holding you back.