Before we get into today’s episode, I have a favor to ask you. We are planning an “ask me anything episode” where we answer listener questions on the air. Questions can be about organizing, parenting, marriage, the enneagram, entrepreneurship-you name it! Nothing is off limits.
To submit a question:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Ask Me Anything in the subject line
- Shoot us a dm or better yet, make us a short video and send to @thisorganizedlifepodcast
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Now back to today’s episode. Joining me today is Noell Jett- the creative force behind the popular Jett Set Farmhouse, where she and her husband Daniel, along with their now FIVE children share their lives, DIY tips, cleaning and organization hacks, recipes, and their home building journey with their millions of followers on TikTok and Instagram. In her debut book, From the Ground Up, Noell tells her incredible life story. Today, I’ve invited her onto This ORGANIZED Life to share her story with all of you.
During our conversation you’ll learn:
- How her husbands passion for building a house had them living in an airstream
- The appeal of being “real” on social media and how it helped her build her dream home
- What it was like growing up in extreme poverty to living a life she could only dream of
Fun Fact: Noell was 9 months pregnant during our interview, and graciously sat for an hour to chat about her life, home and future-no easy task for a preggo mom!
If you are a home decor lover like me, you’ll be inspired by Noell’s story!
Make sure to check out the links below for everything we discussed in today’s episode.
If you prefer to watch the episode, head on over to our YouTube channel!
CONNECT WITH NOELL:
NOELLS’S BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS
Struggling with Clutter?
Stop Feeling Like a
Hot Mess: A Practical Guide for Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of Clutter: Physical, Emotional, and Calendar. Along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the opportunity to reclaim time, find freedom& feel empowered, from the “stuff” holding you back.