Ep 305: Ask Me Anything with Josh & Laurie Palau
Listen and Subscribe to Our Podcast
Thanks to everyone who sent in questions for our Ask Me Anything episode. We tried to answer as many questions as possible, and encourage you to continue submitting questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for future episodes.
Below are a few of the questions that you asked:
- What is the best bin or basket to use?
- What are simple ways to declutter everyday so the mess doesn’t pile up?
- How do you start your day?
- What is your top organizing tip?
- What books have inspired or had an impact on your life?
- What organizing product are you loving these days?
- Where do you feel the most organized?
- Where do you feel like a bit of a hot mess?
For the entire list of questions, you can listen to the full episode wherever you get your podcasts and watch us on YouTube.
P.S. ***If you are a fan of our show, would you take a moment to leave us a 5-star rating & review so others know how awesome we are? 😊
PLEASE SUPPORT US
Struggling with Clutter?
Connect with Me
Stop Feeling Like a
Hot Mess: A Practical Guide for Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of Clutter: Physical, Emotional, and Calendar. Along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the opportunity to reclaim time, find freedom& feel empowered, from the “stuff” holding you back.
Available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or wherever books are sold.