Listen and Subscribe to Our Podcast
Each year we release our “Best Of”, and if you are new to our show, it’s a great way to binge the highlight episodes from other listeners. We include links to each episode we talked about, making it super simple to listen and share.
Last week Kimberly and I shared some of our favorite episodes, and today we are sharing the top 10 listener episodes. It’s always fun for me to sit down and look at the topics and guests that resonated with you most.
If you listened to last week, you will hear some overlap with our favorites and yours, but there were definitely some differences that surprised us!
As 2022 comes to a close, I want to thank you for being part of my community. As we wrap up our 6th year, I am so grateful for the opportunity to sit down and have meaningful conversations with people who provide perspective and solutions for simplifying your life.
On behalf of myself and our team at SBO/TOL-we wish you and your family a safe and happy New Year.
Cheers to 2023!
If you like this episode, please share it with your friends!
You can listen to the full episode wherever you get your podcasts and watch us on YouTube.
TOP 10 EPISODES of 2022
- Ep 265: Health and Habits with Mel Robbins
- Ep 267: Creating Systems with Brittany Dixon
- Ep 274: Closet Edit with Sarah Sailors
- Ep 269: Creating a Legacy List with Matt Paxton
- Ep 271: Prep, Cook, Freeze with Caroline Fausel
- Ep 266: 4 Steps to Goal Setting in 2022
- Ep 278: Spring Organizing Checklist
- Ep 268: Partner Spotlight with Lisa Eckerle
- Ep 273: Divorce and Decluttering with The ExExperts
- Ep 276: Motherhood Simplified with Krista Lockwood
Stop Feeling Like a
Hot Mess: A Practical Guide for Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of Clutter: Physical, Emotional, and Calendar. Along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the opportunity to reclaim time, find freedom& feel empowered, from the “stuff” holding you back.