Today’s guest is no stranger to our show, not only is she the voice of our intro, but she’s our Enneagram 4, concert loving, Logan Palau.
Last time Logan was on our show, she was a rising Junior in High School and a lot has happened since then. During our conversation Logan talks about
- Managing life in college on her own in an apartment
- What it feels like to live with ADHD on a daily basis
- The difference in mood, focus and energy between an organized vs a cluttered space
- Strategies that help keep her organized (specifically when it comes to planners!)
- The importance of self-advocacy and how parents can help to empower their kids regardless of age to be independent thinkers.
We talked openly about how therapy has helped her develop healthy coping strategies to deal with her ADHD brain. She has a heart of gold and I am so grateful that she has the courage and confidence to share her story in the hopes of helping others who might be struggling.
Be kind to this one sweet friends.
Tune in next week for our final guest in this series, our own personal therapist Kimberly Beall who is going to talk about the clinical side of ADHD, clutter and living an organized life.
P.S. If you know someone who could benefit from hearing Logan’s story, please share this with them. Our show grows by word of mouth and your continued support. And if you feel so inclined will you leave us a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review so others know our show is worth the listen.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST
Struggling with Clutter?
Stop Feeling Like a
Hot Mess: A Practical Guide for Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of Clutter: Physical, Emotional, and Calendar. Along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the opportunity to reclaim time, find freedom& feel empowered, from the “stuff” holding you back.