I hope everyone had a great Christmas-and if you don’t celebrate, I hope you had a nice and relaxing day!
This is our last episode of 2023 and for this episode, I looked to you, our loyal listeners, to tell us which episodes were your favorite!
Back again for round 2 is my friend and podcast producer, Kimberly Hermann in the co-host seat. If you’re new to our show, this is a great place to start!
This list was based on which episodes had the most downloads so for everyone who shared our show-a tremendous thank you!
- Ep 319: Kitchen Organizing with Lisa Eckerle
- Ep 330: Am I a Hoarder with Matt Paxton
- Ep 317: 2023 Goals with Jen Hatmaker
- Ep 329 Digital Hygiene with Kate Hufnagel
- Ep 349: Slowing Down with Stephanie O’Dea
- Tip of the Week: Clutter vs. Disorganization
- Tip of the Week: Two Minute Rule
- Tip of the Week: Prioritizing your Health
- Tip of the Week: Selective Minimalism
- Tip of the Week: Eating an Elephant
I loved that this list was made up of both our long episodes and our quick tips-showing that there is something for everyone! We’re excited to continue bringing you great guests, topic and conversations to help keep you motivated.
On behalf of myself, and the entire team at This ORGANIZED Life, we wish you a Happy New Year, and we can’t wait to see you in 2024!
P.S. Did you know that you can now listen to our show ad free? With a subscription to This ORGANIZED Life+ you’ll get early access to new episodes without interruption!
Struggling with Clutter?
Stop Feeling Like a
Hot Mess: A Practical Guide for Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of Clutter: Physical, Emotional, and Calendar. Along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the opportunity to reclaim time, find freedom& feel empowered, from the “stuff” holding you back.