If getting fit is on your list for 2024, this is the episode for you! I’m joined by online fitness expert, Megan Dahlman. You may know Megan from her popular YouTube Channel VigeoFit, and podcast Self-Care Simplified.
During our conversation we talked about:
- How to create a realistic fitness routine that works for you!
- Debunking the harmful myth that you have to “go all in” to get results
- 3 most common mistakes people make when making health and fitness goals
- The simple daily actions you need to create huge momentum and eliminate the need for perfection
- The ideal amount of time to work out per week
With the start of a New Year, this episode couldn’t come at a more perfect time! I loved Megan’s approach to health and fitness and our conversation was filled with so many great nuggets of wisdom, you’re definitely going to want to check it out for yourself.
P.S. Did you know that you can now listen to our show ad free? With a subscription to This ORGANIZED Life+ you’ll get early access to new episodes without interruption!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Megan
- Jumpstart Tips – Free 5-day guide to help jumpstart your healthy habits the sustainable way –
- Book Recommendation: Beatriz Williams
- Stay in the know! https://simplyborganized.activehosted.com/f/110
- Webinar sign up (Applying the Enneagram)
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Hot Mess A Practical Guide to Getting Organized
- Shop our Faves
Struggling with Clutter?
Stop Feeling Like a
Hot Mess: A Practical Guide for Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of Clutter: Physical, Emotional, and Calendar. Along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the opportunity to reclaim time, find freedom& feel empowered, from the “stuff” holding you back.