Joining me today is my dear friend Amy Revell, host of popular podcast The Art of Decluttering, leads the largest Professional Organizing company in Australia, and is the author of the book Simply Organised (yes, that organised with an S-remember, she’s from Australia!)
Amy is happily married to her husband Cal and together they have 2 sons Jesse and Elijah.
Back in the summer when we released our series on adult ADHD, Amy reached out and we spoke about her own ADHD adult diagnosis, and how it affects her life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.
I said, “wait” we need to share this with our TOL community! And she graciously obliged🙂.
During our conversation we talked about:
- Her ADHD superpower
- What parts of her life she outsources
- How her dad has found a new found role in her family after retirement
- Navigating Mom-Guilt, Mental Load and all the “things” that keep us up at night
- Reframing the role of service, jobs and value within your family
You’re going to love this conversation!
P.S. Did you know that you can now listen to our show ad free? With a subscription to This ORGANIZED Life+ you’ll get early access to new episodes without interruption!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Your Color Guru 10% OFF YOUR COLOR GURU WITH CODE “ORGANIZEDLIFE”
- JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- APPLYING THE ENNEAGRAM WEBINAR
- Connect with Amy
- Fair Play with Eve Rodsky
- Stay in the know! https://simplyborganized.activehosted.com/f/110
- Webinar sign up (Applying the Enneagram)
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Hot Mess A Practical Guide to Getting Organized
- Shop our Faves
Struggling with Clutter?
Stop Feeling Like a
Hot Mess: A Practical Guide for Getting Organized is my witty little survival guide that helps you get to the root of your clutter. Learn about the 3 types of Clutter: Physical, Emotional, and Calendar. Along with how to avoid the 5 Clutter Pitfalls.
Now is the opportunity to reclaim time, find freedom& feel empowered, from the “stuff” holding you back.