Enneagram & Clutter Course FAQ
Our Enneagram & Clutter Course FAQ covers the top ten most asked questions that we receive about our Enneagram-focused online organizing course.
1. Do I need to understand the Enneagram before enrolling in this course?
Nope, not at all. I intentionally designed the course as a tool that anyone can use to help better understand the role that clutter and organization plays in their life. If you are someone who has studied the Enneagram, great! Although some of the content may be a refresher, I am confident that our approach to connecting the Enneagram to Clutter will be new!
2. What if I don’t know my number?
Not a problem! This course has a large focus on the Enneagram as a whole and how you can use this as a tool-regardless of your specific enneagram type. Inside, we offer some resources and suggestions on how you can uncover your Enneagram type, and you may even figure it out once you complete module 6!
Whether you know your number or not, you will still walk away with information and clarity that you wouldn’t have had otherwise.
3. I’m an organized person, how can this course help me?
Even if you are organized, there is a chance that someone important in your life (spouse, child, friend) struggles with clutter. This course is designed to help you understand why they struggle, and how you can best support them. Most importantly, by understanding how others see the world, allows room for grace that may otherwise lead to frustration. It also give language to use to help improve communication.
4. Is this difficult to understand?
The Enneagram has so many layers, so I was intentional on breaking it down into bite sized, digestable lessons. By using common sense language and relateable analogies this course is more conversational than academic. It was designed to be easily understandable, regardless of where you are in your journeys with Clutter or the Enneagram.
5. Who is the ideal candidate for this course?
- Anyone who is interested in learning how the Enneagram can be used as a tool to navigate Physical, Emotional or Calendar Clutter.
- Anyone who has been struggling with clutter and is frustrated, overwhelmed or dealing with shame. This course will give a roadmap to help you understand why you struggle and give you strategies to help navigate towards being a better version of yourself.
- Anyone in a teaching capacity-including professional organizers, therapists, and coaches. If you work in a field with people who are struggling with Physical, Emotional or Calendar Clutter- this course is for you!
6. How is this course different from other Enneagram courses?
There are many courses about the Enneagram, however this is the first course of this nature that shares the connection between the Enneagram and Clutter. The content comes from years of personal and professional research including hours of one-one interviews and focus groups with people across all 9 Enneagram Types.
7. Is this course accredited?
The content has come through years of research and study as well as my own personal journey, but it is not accredited. However, it can count towards CEU hours.
8. What is your refund policy?
Our goal is that you will find this course so valuable in information that you feel it is worth both your time and money.
That being said, if you have gone through the ENTIRE course within the first 14 days after purchase and realize this is not what you signed up for, please email us and we will issue you a refund.
9. What if I want to learn more specific strategies relating to my own life or business?
If you are interested, there are links at the end of the course on how to connect with me for one-on-one coaching
10. Where do I go if I have questions about the course content?
Great question! Any questions, comments or conversations can be posted within the This ORGANIZED Life Facebook group or you can email email@example.com and my team or I will get back to you!